Come with us as we ‘explore the store’ in our quest to teach consumers the most nutritious and delicious ways to enjoy food products!
Our focus in January is on Oil. Did you know…
- Safflower and Canola Oils have the lowest saturated fat content compared to other oils
- Coconut Oil has the highest saturated fat content compared to other oils
- Olive oil is far higher in monounsaturated fatty acids than any other fat or oil
- Unsaturated fatty acids are thought to be better for your health than saturated fatty acids, with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated the ones to look for
- You can make delicious salad dressing with avocado, walnut, grape-seed, sesame, flax and olive oils
- You can cook with canola, sunflower, safflower, and coconut oils
We will be back next month exploring the Herb & Spice aisle.
Until next time, B.Inspired, B.Educated, B.Komplete