- B.Komplete is my go to vendor for all of my corporate wellness clients. I have clients from various industries and B.Komplete provides a customized plan for each one, whether they are a small office business or an industrial company, B.Komplete’s services fits all their needs. B.Komplete only hires the best contractors; they are enthusiastic and engage the employees in fun and interactive wellness stations. Other than providing exceptional services to my clients, I would say the best part of B.Komplete is the ease of setting up an event. It is a quick and easy process, once the date is confirmed and contracts are signed, I have the comfort of knowing everything else will go perfectly. Thank you! – Marieke Pennings, Cigna Healthcare
- Beryl Krinsky has perfected the art of building fun, high quality, and innovative wellness programs for clients that are designed to help every organization and, in turn, help every individual improve their health and well-being. In my experience working with Beryl, she uses a consultative approach to guide my clients through configuring a unique program that fits their needs based on an employee’s environment and individualities. Clients have raved about how much they enjoy B.Komplete’s Cooking Demonstrations, Healthy Happy Hours, and Stress Reduction Workshops. Beryl has been wonderful to work with and I look forward to building many more successful wellness programs for clients together. – Amanda Ryan, Cigna Healthcare
The B.Komplete event was better than I expected. The employees were very much engaged & at least sparked some interest to improve their eating habits. Both B.Komplete Team Members were terrific & really took their time to go into detail with the employees’ questions. I’m looking forward to working more with your company in the future. – Liana Companioni, McWilliams Forge Company
The B.Komplete Chair Massages were a hit… every single last participant enjoyed it! The B.Komplete Team Members were professional and courteous – with magical hands! The B.Komplete Yoga Instructor was amazing…she went over each yoga position in depth while detailing the benefits. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or experienced, she gave multiple position levels for each of the movements…that allowed for each participant to partake effortlessly regardless of experience. Later that day, I was able to use some of the poses I learned during the class. Looking forward to our next B.Komplete Wellness Event! – Human Resources Manager, Commercial Real Estate Firm
Today’s session was terrific and that we received very positive feedback about the B.Komplete Team Member! The presentation was professional, informative, and thorough, yet succinct. Your Team Member covered relevant, interesting topics in an articulate yet completely relating manner and one that enabled our employees to have their questions answered as they arose. The B.Komplete Lunch & Learn series has been successful to date and we look forward to continuing to provide our staff with high-quality presentations! – Dorothy Post, Miller & Milone, P.C.
The Wellness Program designed by Beryl of B.Komplete makes the process of maintaining my healthy lifestyle incredibly stress-free. She has thorough knowledge of nutrition, health and well-being along with highly organized procedures that make locating the proper documents exceptionally easy. Whenever I have an issue or a question, Beryl is immediately responsive and always goes the extra mile to make sure she is available no matter what time of day. During the year, B.Komplete hosts many lunch and learns and corporate wellness events where they offer excellent, practical advice and delicious recipes. Beryl is professional, patient and truly a pleasure! – Fawn Nicastro, Burns Engineering, Inc.
The Functional Training in the office yesterday was another hit out of the park. I wanted to let you know how awesome this program is all around, and especially these focused topics. As a person beginning to experience age-related issues, this particular event was on-target for what I am focusing on in my personal life. The programs and wellness challenges since I’ve started working at Burns have had a lasting impact on my health and lifestyle choices – I continue with walks I started with last summer’s challenge, for instance, and really do pay attention to what eating. I proudly tell people about Burns’ Wellness Program, powered by B.Komplete. Keep up the good work! – Brian Bass, Burns Engineering, Inc.
Just wanted to send a note that everyone LOVED the cooking demo today! The food was great and the group really loved the B.Komplete Team Member’s presentation style, personality and all the information provided. We even had our CEO up there helping out as her sous chef. Thanks again and we’ll be in touch soon for the next event. – Jessica Lennon, Central Jersey Blood Center
- We have used B.Komplete for several of our Wellness initiatives and have been so pleased with the results! Working with Beryl Krinsky to schedule and promote the events has been very easy, and she is always willing to accommodate our needs. The B.Komplete Team Members are always punctual, reliable, friendly, and are experts in their field of practice. My employees have enjoyed all of the sessions we have offered, and are always asking me about the next event. I couldn’t be happier, and would recommend B.Komplete for their next Wellness Event! – Janice Ritz, Roselle Savings Bank
The seminar went really well and the B.Komplete Team Member was engaging, knowledgeable and pragmatic and the session was very interactive, so enjoyed by all. The B.Komplete Team Member’s arrived, all fresh and breezy at 12.35pm, so her yoga experience obviously came in handy and she started promptly at 12.45pm. You really know our corporate culture, and match your best suited wellness provider with our group. Many thanks – Human Resources Manager, International Banking Group
We had the pleasure of having B.Komplete deliver a Stress Management Seminar and it was a great hit! The presentation was unique and our employees are still talking about their stress management tactics. Beryl was able to grab and keep everyone’s attention through the whole seminar. Beryl was also very accommodating and creative when there were technical difficulties. We would highly recommend B.Komplete and look forward to using them again for our wellness needs. – Kelly Price, NWL Inc.
- I have had the pleasure of working with B.Komplete on various corporate webinars and truly enjoyed the learning experience. B.Komplete has a wealth of knowledge regarding health and wellness and gives a dynamic presentation that motivates employees to BE aware, BE well and BE healthy. Working with Beryl has been a pleasure. Her passion for health and wellness is evident in her presentations, and her customer focus and service is impeccable. I am looking forward to partnering with B.Komplete to offer collaborative fitness and nutrition webinars that give clients a KOMPLETELY amazing wellness experience. – Linaya Johnson, SMILE4Fitness
- I attended my company health fair in New Jersey. Your staff was great first of all. I enjoyed trying the small exercise ball, and plan to purchase one. The tips provided including the smoothie recipes and exercises at your station were greatly appreciated! – Gigi Franklin, Learning Ally
- I had the pleasure of working with Beryl and her team while coordinating two wellness stations at our company Health Fair. B.Komplete made the event informative and engaging. We had a “Healthy Eating & Exercise Tools on the Go” theme for the event. Beryl helped every step of the way. She made every aspect simple and smooth from promotion to decorations. She provided Janome with creative marketing materials and a detailed slide show to stream in our office. Her healthy eating food station included food samples and handouts to educate employees on improving their eating habits on the go. B. Komplete provided our employees with insightful tips on balancing healthy eating with a busy schedule. Employees truly appreciated the undivided attention they received at the event. B.Komplete made the station engaging by incorporating a wellness wheel for employees to spin. They were asked a question based on the category they landed on. After answering true or false, all employees received a prize. This created an incentive for other people in the office to stop by and have some fun while they were at it. Lastly, B.Komplete hosted a beginner’s yoga class. Beryl and her team played soothing music and instructed our staff every stretch of the way. This was a very popular office topic for days after the event. Employees commented on how nice it was to partake in a relaxing yoga session during the busy work day. B.Komplete truly made a great impact on our employees and we look forward to working with Beryl and her team again at a future wellness event. – Nick Vriesema, Janome America Inc
B.Komplete presented their Cooking Demonstration, “Light & Lean Italian Cuisine” at our office. I enjoyed the recipes, and just a week later made the pasta and zucchini with the Light Alfredo Sauce. It turned out really great and despite the fact that my husband hates zucchini, he said it was good and ate all of his. I can see where this lighter version of the sauce can be used for a ton of other recipes too. I have a recipe of chicken tetrazzini that I make once a year for my birthday and it has a ton of heavy cream and butter. I think this lightened up version can be used here and I’m going to give it a try. I will let you know how it comes out! Thanks again for the recipe! I’m going to try the cannoli dip next! – Jill Thompson-Bolt, Burns Engineering, Inc.
- Very personable and approachable! Thank you for your presence at today’s survivorship conference! Your knowledge and insight is wonderful and very much appreciated at an event such as this. Thank you! – Vanessa Broome, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Beryl has worked with Kiehl’s on 2 successful events in our Philadelphia store. Combining her imagination and knowledge of nutrition she created Healthy Skin Events that both captured and educated our customers. I am looking forward to see what she comes up with next. – Thomas Gibboney, Kiehls Philadelphia Store Manager
- As Director of Future Fitness we were excited to have Beryl offer Nutritional Seminars to our members. Our commitment to fitness and providing our members the best support for a healthy lifestyle was truly highlighted with the seminars. Beryl’s knowledge and expertise in nutrition and healthy dieting was refreshing and informative and motivated members to incorporate the information into their daily lives. – Jeff Rubenstein, Future Fitness
- Beryl has tremendous knowledge and enthusiasm for her work. Nutrition and wellness are her life’s passions that she shares every day in her professional life. Having worked with Beryl at Food Sciences for a number of years I can vouch for her expertise and skill in helping people find ways to live healthier lives. – Marty Davis, Food Sciences Corporation
B Komplete’s blog is an excellent resource for those who are seeking out information about conducting a healthier lifestyle. Their blog provides delicious recipes that are lean and easy to make. Check out the post: Memorial Day- Eat Right for Your Life, it provides mouthwatering recipes that can be utilized all summer long! (Our personal favorite recipe is the cilantro lime shrimp kebabs recipe- …yum!) Their blog isn’t just limited to healthy recipe ideas they also have posts that promote a healthy lifestyle within mind, body, and soul. Be sure to check out their informative newsletter as well, it’s always on top of the latest health trends. As their slogan proclaims: B.Inspired, B. Educated, B. Komplete! – Vic Eccleston, WatchFit