Whether you will be hosting or attending the party, there is no doubt food will be a central part of the celebration. Among friends and family, traditional holiday fare and other favorites, you think to yourself ‘there is no way, healthy fits in with Memorial Day’. No need to worry anymore, follow these healthy tips with the following great recipes to help you enjoy the holiday – guilt free!
Go Lean on the Grill. Enjoy lean meats and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Kebabs
- Grilled Salmon Kebabs
- Grilled Pesto Chicken & Tomato Kebabs
- Jamaican BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Chicken with Herbs
- Veggie Kabobs
- Grilled Pineapple
- Grilled Peaches with Honey and Yogurt
- Ginger-Marinated Grilled Portobello Burger
- Grilled Fennel with Parmesan & Lemon
- Grilled Garlic Artichokes
Recipe Makeover. Enjoy the favorites among family and friends with a healthy twist.
- Skinny Buffalo Wings
- Jicama Apple Slaw Recipe
- Deviled Eggs
- Baby Red Potato Salad
- No-Shell Taco Salad Recipe
- Light Artichoke Dip
- Lightened Up Mac n Cheese Bites
Find Your Healthy Options. The easiest way to fight the temptation is by snacking on the foods that are naturally lighter.
- Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail
- Edamame Hummus
- Bruschetta with Tomato & Basil
- Mango, Avocado, & Black Bean Salad
- Zesty Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad
- Southwestern Black Bean Salsa
- Brie, Apple, & Arugula Quesadilla
- Black Bean Burger
- Red Potato Salad with Green Beans and Tomato
Enjoy the time with your family and friends, and have a wonderful holiday.